Partners for a Healthy Community
Working together for the benefit of the whole community. Partner with Starting Point today to help build a healthy community free from substance abuse.
- Your organization will be provided opportunities to market your products and services to a broad audience of community stakeholders including families
- You will be informed about events and fundraising activities in which your staff may participate. Examples include education nights on a variety of topics, festivals, parades, family fairs, gala fundraiser, and the county-wide Red Ribbon Week festivities. This will allow your organization to engage with the local community and develop new networks.
- We will offer your staff opportunities to undertake hands-on volunteering projects and/or provide employee donation opportunities for our programs.
- We will help your organization lift their profile as an active supporter of this worthwhile community initiative. Investment in Starting Point programs is an investment in the future, saving our community money in the long run by preventing substance abuse before it begins.
- Together we will make our community stronger and healthier through youth empowerment, prevention of unhealthy drug-use and community education.
Sponsorship Levels and Terms
Terms of sponsorship can be flexible and are based upon the needs of both organizations. One to three year agreements with Starting Point for sponsorship of our Informing and Empowering Youth programs allows the greatest impact to be realized. The following levels of sponsorship are examples of arrangements that could be negotiated.